In case you missed it, Stark & Stark has garnered a significant amount of local, regional, and national press attention for our recent $20 million pelvic mesh verdict against Johnson & Johnson in Philadelphia, PA. In the case, plaintiff Peggy Edelman alleged that a Johnson & Johnson pelvic mesh device implanted to relieve stress urinary incontinence in 2007 failed due to defect. Subsequent attempts to surgically remove the mesh after Ms. Engleman began experiencing pain and discomfort were unsuccessful. Nationally, Johnson & Johnson is facing tens of thousands of additional pelvic mesh lawsuits, including nearly 200 more in Philadelphia.
Below are some of the local, regional, and national press mentions for Stark & Stark and this very important verdict:
- USA Today – Cinnaminson woman wins $20M verdict
- Yahoo! Finance – Stark & Stark Wins $20 Million Verdict
- Nasdaq News – Stark & Stark Wins Verdict Against Johnson & Johnson
- Market Watch – Stark & Stark Wins $20 Million Verdict Against Johnson & Johnson
- The Street – Stark & Stark Wins $20 Million Verdict Against Johnson & Johnson
- PR Newswire – PA jury court awards NJ woman in pelvic mesh implant case
- Burlington County Times – Cinnaminson woman awarded $20 million in pelvic mesh lawsuit
- Asbury Park Press – Woman wins $20M verdict against Johnson & Johnson subsidiary
- Cumberland Daily Journal – Cinnaminson woman wins $20M verdict
- Cherry Hill Courier Post – Cinnaminson Woman wins $20M verdict against Johnson & Johnson
- Courier News – Woman wins $20M verdict against Johnson & Johnson subsidiary
For more information, or to speak to one of our attorneys about a pelvic mesh case, click here or call (800) 535-3425.
NOTE: Any information about verdicts or settlements obtained are based on the unique facts of each case. Although these results were obtained by our firm, they may not indicate the probability of success or implied value of any other case. This amount reflects the gross recovery in the case (before attorneys’ fees and expenses).